The hottest season of the year is around the corner. While that means enjoying longer and warmer days, it also welcomes more grilled meals at the dining table. So whether you want to bake, smoke, or grill your food, then you will need an excellent BBQ. A Masport Berbeque is the perfect solution for any home setting and is quite affordable.
Let us look into three of the best Masport BBQs.
Masport Lifestyle 3 BBQ
If you are looking to invest in a fully functional BBQ that is petit, compact, and easy to store, then the Masport Lifestyle 3 BBQ is ideal. It can perfectly fit on small patios with limited space, but that doesn’t mean you can underestimate the unit’s size. The barbeque is equipt with:
- A dependable integrated ignition
- Three stainless steel burners
- A multifunctional side burner
- Well-made alloy end caps for heat retention and roasting
- A double-lined vitreous enamel rollback hood to save space
- A 50/50 vitreous enamel cast iron grill and hotplate
That’s not all – it also comes with a temperature gauge to aid in controlled cooking, a stainless steel front dash, a twin-door cabinet, large wheels, castors, and a roasting rack that gives more room as your food cooks with all-around heat. In addition, it has a cooking or warming rack, temperature gauge, and a flame tamer plate as part of its standard features.
Masport Elite W 210 BBQ
For an affordable BBQ with no compromise on functionality and an upgrade of the one above, you may like the Masport Elite W 210 BBQ. For starters, it has a Fat Away Drainage System on the hotplate and grill for those looking to incorporate healthy steaks. These features ensure excess fat oils and unneeded juices are directed away from the food. It also has a viewing window and kebab racks with skewers to promote tasty, clean, and non-stick roast meat. It also features:
- Four stainless steel burners
- A side burner
- Integrated ignition to light the BBQ faster
- Convection style hoods with windows
- Fewer air vents to infuse the flavours while still maintaining the required cooking temperature
- Four burners of 17.5Mj/h for a powerful and even heat
While some BBQs are prone to corrosion, this is not the case for this grill as it has a gloss vitreous enamel grill body that is stainless, corrosion-resistant, and effortless to wipe. It also has a temperature gauge to manage cooking.
Masport Delux CP BBQ
If your chef skills can’t allow you to settle for anything less than extraordinary, the Masport Delux CP BBQ is what you are looking for. The term ‘extraordinary’ does not end with its functionality; it extends to its contemporary copper powder coat finish. It also comes with:
- A long-lasting enamel with a front dash of 304-grade stainless steel
- Six stainless steel burners for even heat distribution
- Integrated ignition
- Convection style hood with windows
- Less venting to maintain the cooking temperature
- Fat Away Drainage System
- A sleek vitreous enamel grill body that doesn’t discolour and is effortless to clean
Its cooking system is interchangeable for different cooking purposes, making it suitable for pizza lovers. Other features include a cooking timer, a temperature gauge, and kebab racks and skewers on the grill to achieve a clean, non-stick, and delicious BBQ.
The thought of BBQ food is mouth-watering. But the choice of Masport Berbecue grill may have a lot to do with the quality of taste. It’s best to choose what will work for you based on the available space, functionality, affordability, and extra features like the number of burners or a Fat Away Drainage System.